Skip to main content

Get tizzy with Tiz

My name is Tiziana - you can call me Tiz. I’m a passionate and enthusiastic languages teacher and tutor.


My mother tongue is Italian but I have always been fascinated by other countries and cultures. When I was 11, I started studying Foreign Languages and, since then, I’ve never stopped. English and French were soon followed by Spanish. After my Bachelor Degree, I spent some time in Germany to learn the language and know the country. In 2017, I moved to the UK, where I continued to set my career on a path of language and education, and achieved my PGCE and QTS to teach Foreign Languages.


I firmly believe that you never stop being a learner in your life and, recently, I am proud to say, I have started to learn a new language: Welsh.








'If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.' (Nelson Mandela)